Thursday, November 16, 2006

From the quiteness of the trading desk....

Today I have been doing alot of thinking about my life, my future and my dreams. This is something I journaled about a couple of days ago and I thought you all would like to know.... Or not know. I really don't care. This is me and this is where I am.

Dreams? Wow. I haven't thought about that in a long time. To be honest, I'm right in the process of giving up a dream/hope that I have had for so long. Probably so long that I can almost taste it.

But I think I've almost turned that dream into a god of sorts. I think about it constantly and wonder how it would ever evolve.

The dream in and of itself is not a bad thing. It's the worship of the dream that is. And I guess that's partly why I need to give up the dream, give up the hope and give it over to You.

Maybe my dream will never take place. But I nee to be secure to know that if it doesn't then You have bigger and better dreams than I have.

To you O Lord....

No comments: