Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Random Road Trips

So I was driving back from Nebraska this weekend. And as I was driving I saw on the side of the road a $100k boat.

Abandoned.

Wha?!? Who would abandon a boat on the side of the road? Especially when it's freakin expensive.

So my devious mind began to plot on how to commit highway robbery. And then I realized my fatal flaw. I didn't have a hitch on the back of my SUV.

Curses! The one of many times that a hitch would have been useful. So dejected, I continued cruising at 85mph.

And then. I saw another boat. This boat was bigger and more beautiful than the last. Abandoned. It's not like the hitch had a flat tire or anything. And no one was standing near it, there were no cars. It was just there.

So I had the chance to steal two boats this weekend....if only I had a hitch.

p.s. I hit a deer too, but that's another story.

No comments: