Thursday, January 10, 2008

Best email of 2007...

"Dear Jamie,

I do not even know if you remember me. My name is Stefan and we had a sublime conversation that I wanted to last for a lifetime because you were funny and witty and mischievous and beautiful inside out. I guess I should be thankful that you spent time with me on your last night in Shanghai....No matter where you are I wish you a wonderful Christmas and hope you can spend it with the ones you love and treasure the most and that Santa brings you heaps of presents no matter if you were naughty or nice naughty is so much more fun tho).
It is meeting people like you who make me smile. Thank you. Maybe I will have the pleasure to see you again. Who knows."

It's emails like this that make me smile and realize that all is right with the world.

No comments: