Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sunshine through the rain...

I often don't tell others how I'm truely feeling or what I really think. Maybe it's because if people know more about me and can see all of me they won't like me. So, I decided that while this blog won't completely expose the deepest depths of my soul, it should somewhat convey my thoughts and feelings toward things.

Sunshine....

Some people are the sunshine in our lives. They are the people that when caller id pops up on the phone, instead of sighing and thinking "I really don't want to talk to them, but I should", we silently celebrate and can't wait to hear their voice. When you leave their presence or finish a conversation with them, you leave with a greater sense that life is indeed good.

Their sunshine spills out through their hugs, coffee times, trips to McDonalds, random dance parties, walks around the loop, spontaneous trips to the local movie theater, late night rain runs and sometimes club-club. =)

Let's be honest, sometimes life sucks. It doesn't always go the way we thought or planned it to go. Everyone one goes through these times...

I hope I can be the sunshine in other's lives when they are going through the rain.

No comments: