Friday, December 28, 2007

It was just my imagination, running away with me....

So my morning has gone kinda like this:

Hitting the snooze button at least five times to get some sembalance of sleep and then rushing through the shower so I was to work on time.

Using this new product on my hair that's supposed to straighten it, but it ends up giving me all these kinky crazy curls, then blow drying it to make it look better causing me to be even more late than I am. (And my hair still looks like crap)

Starting my car and slightly freaking out cause it sounds wierd. Maybe it has something to do with it being overdue by about 3,000 miles on an oil change. So I don't turn my heater on and freeze on my drive to work.

Spacing out as I'm driving, listening to Oldies and looking at the spedometer and realizing that I'm going 85 in a 55mph work zone. Oops.

Walking up three flights of stairs, turning when I see the hikers, walking down the hallway to my cubicle only to realize that my cubicle doesn't have those picture frames on there, nor does the cubicle next to me have plants. Confused, I realize that I'm in the completely wrong area of the building.

Trying to talk to co-workers and having a hard time since my tongue is swollen cause I bit the hell out of it last night eating stir-fry.

Going to the coffee machine and realizing I have to make a whole freaking pot cause they're both empty. Curtosy people, that's all I have to say.

Crappy morning right??

Then by magic it turned around. I checked my hotmail and got and email from the Peace Corps.

Lo and behold I am medically cleared!!! It only took a couple of months (which was generally slack on my side), 4 trips to the doctor's office, 1 trip to the dentist and eye doctor, and $750 in eyeglasses.

And then I got a pear from Harry & David. It doesn't get much better than this my friend.

No comments: